Friday, 13 May 2011

My 'shop' @ the MAX Papercraft Show

The DT have been so busy creating gorgeous things that I have not had time to post these photo's taken last Sunday at the papercraft show in Sunderland.As you probably know, I am only an on-line shop so the chance to do the shows, set out my stall, so to speak and meet lovely new (and regular) customers is great. The best part of this job (apart from the teaching courses and this blog etc., etc.,). All of it is great!

I have tried to give a panorama of the space I use at this show. I always display loads of scrapbooking layouts as well as cards (made by Joanne of course!).

Anyhow, come back soon as I have an announcement to make (at the weekend) on what the next BLOG CANDY giveaway will be! Thanks for popping in to see what we are up to. Please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh it all looks so lovely , i didnt get to this show as i was working, thats one of the downfalls of working every weekend

    ReplyDelete