Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Niece - 8" x 8" layout

Another 8" x 8" layout using the Prima A4 Paper stack (Melody). There are so many lovely papers in this pack and you get loads. This is another layout featuring my Niece - see yesterday's posting for an earlier photograph.I used 4 different papers from this pack - layering one lighter pink onto a darker shade background. The polka dot paper was scalloped using a template from The Crafter's Workshop and the journaling blurb is from The Crafter's Workshop as well. These templates are well used and well worth the money.

The sentiment in the right bottom corner is a chipboard flower button, covered in paper and a Delish Designs rub-on added. The bunting is Tando Creative and I just covered it with paper, inked the edges and added patterned papers on top. I then added the words (small chipboard stickers).

Please leave a comment to say you have passed by this way and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (if you qualify - see rules on left). Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty layout, so sweet , realy girly its lovely. I like the layering and the scalloped paper adds another feel to it . The banner looks great i like the way you have used alternative papers on the banner it looks effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jaqi - I have entered you in the draw for today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon, your scrapbook page is lovely in the pretty pink girly colours. It' a great layout, I especially like the bunting, I have never tried scrap booking, I will have to give it a go Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura thanks for stopping by. If you like making cards I think you will LOVE scrapbooking! I have entered your name into the draw for today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete