Friday, 27 May 2011

Perfect Partners!

I have just taken delivery of some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, which are a perfect partner for the brand new Tando Creative Masks!This is just one of the yummy colours that are available - this one is Tattered Rose. It is a pale pink with an opalescent green shimmer - sounds delicious!

For every (UK) reader of this blog - get ANY Glimmer Mist and ANY Tando Creative Mask (priced at £3.00) and get £1.00 off the combined price! Instead of paying £8.99 get yours for £7.99 (for both). To receive this offer just put the word 'BLOG' in the comments box when you check-out of the website shop. You will be charged the full amount but I will then reimburse your PayPal account for the £1.00. The Mask (Musical) is excluded from this offer. This offer is only available to customers in the UK as I do not ship overseas.

If you leave a comment on this post (and you qualify) I will enter your name into the BLOG CANDY draw. Rules to the left of this page. Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow , these are good, ive got a couple of these in my drawer. They give great results

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used these, I would be interested in the results, the rose colours are a favourite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura thanks for joining us and for the link on your blog. I have entered your name twice into the blog candy draw. Best of luck! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color. I think Glimmer Mist is a fabulous scrapbook essential.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete