Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Seaton Delaval Hall

This is the second layout I have made from the Scrapaholix Kit for May. As I said yesterday, the patterned papers are from Scribble Scrabble and the technique this month was using Stickles.I used this photograph of Kate outside Seaton Delaval Hall - looking like she lived there! I used Stickles on the corners of the grey cardstock and on the butterfly. Again, I used American Craft's Thickers from last months kit. These Thickers are great value for money as I must have done about 6 or 7 layouts now using the same packet.

The flowers are from Prima e.line (Vintage) and are lovely just left plain or used with the stickles to glitter them. Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment to say you have visited.

3 comments:

  1. Fab layout Ann, I could well live in a house like this, think of all the crafting rooms you could have hehehe, I think Kate looks well at home too, love the checks and spotty papers, very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I was going to call this 'Lady of the Manor'. How many craft rooms do you get in a place like this? Answers on a postcard! (only joking). Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very pretty, Ann! Love that layout - the flourish and flowers finish it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete