Friday, 20 May 2011

'Sweet' Layout

Joanne created this sweet layout using patterned papers from the Dovecraft 'Sugar & Spice' range. The layout is quite simple but as the papers already have a lovely border, there is not much more you can add - especially as it is an 8" x 8" layout.The printed words (sweet, exuberant, eccentric, delightful) are taken from one of the patterned papers. Joanne used a Tando Creative chipboard small bookplate and covered it using ink and it gives it a lovely metallic look.

Please leave a comment to say you have visited. If you qualify for the draw - I will enter your name in for today. Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout, and the title is perfect , the bookplate looks great its a fab addition to the page , and the colours are lovely, it looks so summery , thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet indeed! love the daisy frame :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan - thanks for your comments, I will pass them on to Joanne. Welcome to my blog - I hope you visit often! I have added you into today's draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again Susan - thanks too for adding my link to your blog - you are entered in the draw twice for today - best of luck! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann, wow I love the layout Joanne has made, love the word bubbles and the lovely colours
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete