Thursday, 26 May 2011

Tando Creative 3D House

Wow! look what Jaqi has made - this beautiful little piece is made from Tando Creative Chipboard. Jaqi has made a wonderful job of decorating it. Just look at that chimney - how realistic is that!I love the decoration to the side of the house.

Look at the dinky lampost, fence and those cute flowers (with a little watering can!). It's all in the detail.

And finally, the mini album inside. To get further details on how Jaqi put this all together visit her blog here


Thank you for stopping by. If you leave a comment (if you can I know Blogger has been acting up), I will enter your name into the draw for the BLOG CANDY (if you qualify).

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jaqi - I love this little house it is so cute! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous Jaqi, I would love to feature this on the Tando Creative blog if that's ok with you.
    Best wishes
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thats fine with me, much appriciated Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. Love it. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete