Monday, 30 May 2011

Unforgettable

I have been busy this morning creating 2 layouts for a course for tomorrow. This is one of them. I decided to do this one in black and white to compliment the photograph, which was taken over 30 years ago. It is of my Niece, who lives in Canada. It is an 8" x 8" layout, so there isn't much room for many embellishments. I used Delish Designs Patterned paper from the Peppercorn Collection. The rub-on sentiment (Unforgettable), the Menu Card and the 'Sweet Brad' is from this collection also. I think this range is a very classic design, which never dates and is suitable for all manner of layouts. The black flower is cut using the Cricut - just the same shape cut 3 times in different sizes then layered up.

I have another layout of her in the same 8" x 8" size, which I will post tomorrow. Please leave a comment to say that you have visited. If you qualify for the blog candy draw, I will enter your name. Please read the rules on the left of the page to ensure that you leave your comment correctly. Thank you and good luck!

7 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, your niece will be thrilled that you have done a page dedicated to her.Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is really great , i bet she will love it
    Linda P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura. I have another one of her to post for tomorrow. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Linda. I have added your name (along with Laura's) into the draw for today. Best of luck to you both. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this LO. I just love the black and white color combo. Great Job and TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blog Rosalee and thank you for your lovely comments. Thanks too for adding my blog candy giveaway to your blog - that entitles you to an extra entry into the draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I like this, I always think black and white look fab together. They work perfectly with the black and white image. a lovely layout , thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete