Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Cup Winners!

The title says it all! I don't usually have such long titles but I wanted this one to 'shout out' and tell the story without much journaling.
The school had waited 31 years to win this cup title again and it was a fantastic achievement for this year's team to do it - well done! I wanted to capture the spirit of the day for a keepsake for 'J' when he grows up. How many times do we look back at school photographs and can't remember some of the names, although we will always remember the faces? The journaling card will capture those details forever (once completed).

I used MME So Sophie 'Possibilities' Sweet Circles Paper and MME So Sophie Charming 'Living Proof' Journaling Card for this layout. I made the titles out of a mixture of Safmat (from Letraset - such a wonderful product), Delish Designs Flocked Stickers and letters cut on the Cricut. I handcut the star from a piece of silver corrugated card and made the 'trophy' embellishment by printing the design onto safmat then sticking it onto silver card.

If you leave a comment and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the Blog Candy Draw (see rules to qualify). Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. This one definitely tells a story to cherish an it is a brilliant idea because you are so right when you look back you forger when photo's were taken. The whole page is well laid out and works perfectly. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he will treasure this keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I bet hes over the moon with this , a great achievement and now he has the memory captured forever, its fab. The handcut star is great , I dont think I could get one to look as even as that, This is a lovely layout , and love the thought of 'Shouting out'

    ReplyDelete