Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Design Team: Climber

This time Julia has used a sheet of pink bark effect paper from the Basic Grey 'Life of the Party' paper pack and combined it with a more subdued background to create this very apt 'Climber' layout. Julia created her own branches and used some Prima e.line flowers that she coloured using Sunshine Yellow and Mountain Rose Alcohol Ink.


Julia has created a toned effect on her lettering (cut from Craft Robo) and if you go to her blog here she will explain how she did this.


Please leave a comment and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (if you qualify). Thanks and good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh thats gorgeous. well done Julia. love the flowers .
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Julia, great idea to colour the flowers, might try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout Julia its gorgeous. I like the way you have done the journalling thats a lovely change from having it all in one block. I think I will try that, thanks for the inspiration. The flowers look great I like the way you have attached them to the stem like that its very effective

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one, the flowers on the stem look brilliant, I will have to give this a go with my prima flowers.

    ReplyDelete