Monday, 27 June 2011

Florida Sun

This is a layout I created using two sheets of patterned paper from the My Mind's Eye Ooh La La For Him Kit (reduced to £5.99). The Paper Kit includes 9 sheets of 12" x 12" double-sided cardstock quality paper and 1 co-ordinating accessory sheet.

I used a sheet of 12" x 12" Bazzill cardstock (French Vanilla) as the base for this layout. The words 'grin', 'smile' and 'happy' are Adorn It Foam Stickers (a selection available from The Scrapbook Garden) and the title stickers are Delish Designs Flocked Stickers (also available from the shop). Please leave a comment to say that you have stopped by and if you qualify (see rules) I will enter your name into the Blog Candy Draw. Best of luck!

3 comments:

  1. Really like the papers used in this one and the layout is lovely with the happy words, the cat finishes it off great so cute. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your colour scheme and the feeling of space it provides - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the choice of papers and I love the stitching effect around the edge thats a great finishing touch. The French Vanilla cardstock makes a great base its one of my favourites at the moment, a lovely layout for some speciasl memories

    ReplyDelete