Wednesday, 1 June 2011

U.S.A.

Joanne created this layout using patterned papers from 'Making Memories'. It is an old paper collection she has used but as you can see fits the photograph perfectly!I love all the embellishments she has added (I think that they are 'Making Memories' as well - I know the buttons are). Sometimes a paper collection comes along that is just simply timeless - and this is one of them. Bunting on layouts (and cards) is so 'very now' and adds some extra interest to pages.

What embellishment/s are you using on your layouts or cards at the moment - leave a comment and let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (if you qualify under the rules on the left of the page). Best of luck and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely layout , it looks so fresh and clean. These are lovely papers I have them myself they all go so well together and never fail to dissapoint. I love the stars they look great and once again the bunting looks fab, it fits in with everything and Ive noticed its well liked at the moment, and its so true it matches in with lots of themes. I think its a brilliant item to keep in anyones kit

    ReplyDelete