Friday, 1 July 2011

BLOG CANDY Draw results & NEW BLOG CANDY Draw for July!

The winner of May/June's Blog Candy Draw is

96
Random numbers generated Jul 1 2011 at 09:06:40 by www.psychicscience.org

Congratulations Laura - you have won the six Tando Creative Masks - please email me with your details so I can post the prize out to you.

Today I am pleased to announce the launch of July's BLOG giveaway: Prima Floral Quartet! That's right - four delicious packs of Prima flowers. This month the blog candy contains 1 x Prima Essentials 10 - Reflections; 1 x Prima Gianna Collection - Botanical; 1 x Prima Marri Collection - Botanical; 1 x Prima Craftable Flowers.
To be in with a chance to win this fab blog candy - see rules on the left of the page. If you leave a comment today and you qualify I will enter your name into the draw! Good Luck!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of flowers for the July Blog Candy, I have added a link on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fantastic, I am so excited I have so many ideas for using the masks. What a happy happy day! Thank you so much Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these flowers are so beautiful - thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I have linked to the July candy on my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Laura hope you have fun creating .
    Very nice blog candy for this month too Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the lucky winner Laura and your garden of flowers is just stunning thank you for the chances to win
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh what a fab prize:) off for a look in the shop:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Nikki and Heather for your comments. Just to remind everyone - comments must be left on THE SAME DAY as the post to receive an entry into the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet candy!!!
    Svetlana xx
    http://wanttocrafteverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete