Sunday, 3 July 2011

Cancun

Another two layouts from the Scrapaholix Kit for July. This time I have used a 6x12 Page Element for this layout and layered a photo mat across it to add my photograph. The words 'out and about in' are words I found in an old scrapbooking book, which I cut out and stuck on as part of my title. The word 'Cancun' is cut on the Cricut.I added some Prima flowers (these are from the Essentials 10 Melody Collection) and used a Bazzill In'Stichz template for the leaves. I love the stitching effect on layouts as it gives a lovely texture to your pages.

In this final layout I added another Tando Creative chipboard Compass. The arrow I handcut and I made a circle from some left-over cork from a previous kit to make an embellishment with destination details. The other embellishments are cut from the remainder of the photo mat elements.


Please leave a comment to say you have visited and I will enter your name into the Blog Candy draw (see rules of entry) for your chance to win the Prima Floral Quartet! Best of luck!

8 comments:

  1. Great and simple layouts!!! Like stitched leaves
    Svetlana xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Svetlana - welcome to The Scrapbook Garden blog. Thanks for your comments and the link on your blog. This earns you two entries into the blog candy draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrapbooking is so good for holiday pics as it makes a great time even more memorable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Agnes - I agree. If you don't make them into either scrapbook pages or mini books, they just stay in the wallets or photograph albums, without any references. Scrapping them (even years later) brings back all the memories as well. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both layouts are fab! love the colour schemes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely, I like the polka dot papers and the frame with the photo is very effective, the tando compass is really effective on the second layout. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layouts the top one is very striking , i love the stitching what a great effect.
    I cant decide which one i like best they are both fab.
    Great colours on both of them, great designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to you all for your lovely comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete