Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Design Team: Calm Days

Julia has created this wonderful fold-out album using Bazzill 12" x 12" Dotted Swiss cardstock in Salt (white). The patterned papers are from MME 'Ooh La La' kit. Julia made the flowers from the same papers to co-ordinate. The title ' calm days', is made from American Crafts Thickers (Felt - Chestnut).To get this fan shape and concertina effect Julia has scored the cardstock and further details can be found at her blog


This is an image of the completed album opened up - it's fab! Julia has used alternative sections of photographs and journaling to make this little beauty.


If you leave Julia a comment I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for your chance to win this month's candy of Quartet of Prima Flowers'. Best of luck!

6 comments:

  1. I love this little album idea. It is just perfect for those special days when you want to record your memories with lots of journaling to go with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design, I love how it all folds up into a little piece of cake :o) lovely images and colour scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an original shape for an album, that really stands out from the crowd. Great solution if you don't have many pictures. I could imagine this also for other uses, for example a recipe book for teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous little album Julia, its a beautiful shape , Ive not seen anything like this before Its great. I imagine it would be perfect for all manner of topics, Im sure I will have a go at making one of these , thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, I love the idea that it can be folded to such a small size. I want to have a go at something a bit different for my certificate in papercraft and could well use this design as the basis for my inspiration. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete