Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Design Team: Happy Cards

Oh Happy Days! Julia has created 3 lovely 'Happy cards' from the My Mind's Eye 'Ooh La La' patterned papers.Julia has used Bazzill Dotted Swiss Scalloped Cardstock in Honey for the base of these cards. She has layered the patterned papers and cut circles to embellish them. Julia also used one of the 'bingo cards' from the Accessory Sheet that comes with the collection kit. The words are American Crafts Thickers (Felt - Chestnut). Lovely cards to send for 'happy' occasions!

For further info on how Julia created these cards, visit her blog here

If you leave Julia a comment I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (rules apply). Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Love the cards, I really like the big scalloped edges and the colour scheme is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards , that Honey cardstock is a gorgeous colour and the black titles look fab on top of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an unusual colour scheme for me which seems to work well with the black and white - I shall try this out myself.

    ReplyDelete