Thursday, 14 July 2011

Design Team: Notes

A change today from layouts. Jules has made this simple, but very effective 'Notes' book using Glitz Design 'Love Games' patterned paper (Floral). What a lovely gift this would make for someone (or just to keep yourself). The 'Notes' word is made from American Crafts Thickers and the Prima Craftable flower has been spritzed with shimmer mist and finished with an adhesive pearl.Jules has more info on how she made this little lovely over on her blog here

Why not leave me a comment suggesting who you would make a little note book like this for and why. The best suggestion made today will get an extra entry into the blog candy draw. Usual rules apply. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely little note book, lovely design. I'd make a note book for myself as I'm always making lists so I don't forget anything!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make an ideal teacher's gift - they always need to write down lots of things. Or a donations book if someone collects money for a charity - wouldn't people just love to write their name into a book as beautiful as this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you both. I could do with a little notes book to list all the things I carry around in my head! It would be a perfect gift for a teacher also. It would look great with a matching card! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab little notebook Jules , thats a gorgeous patturned paper. Id make a notebook for my Granddaughter as she adores stationary bits and pieces and at 11 yrs old is just at that age where shes writing everything down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great notebook!!!Love paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super note book in scrumptious browns, really like the spritzed prima flower, I will have to get some shimmer mists. Laura

    ReplyDelete