Saturday, 2 July 2011

MEXICO

This is the first two layouts I managed to create using this month's Scrapaholix Kit. The technique this month is using the brand new Simple Stories Collection - 'Destinations' that includes 4x4 Quotes, 2x12 Border & Title strips, 6x12 Page Elements.I made two fairly straightforward layouts to showcase photographs I had of Mexico taken a few years ago. The colours of this range are perfect for a lot of different holiday destinations.

I admit to adding a Tando Creative chipboard shape in the form of the compass as I like how it adds some dimension to the layout. I have two more layouts to show tomorrow with these photo mat elements.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and I will enter your name into our BRAND NEW BLOG CANDY DRAW for this month (rules apply).

5 comments:

  1. These layouts are great, everything goes so well, the papers and elements fit exactly with the pictures. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Ann, theres so much to see and those papers are gorgeous, lovely colours they work so well with the photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link on your blog Jaqi - an extra entry into the blog candy draw for that. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The excitement of the place comes across!

    ReplyDelete