Monday, 8 August 2011

Christmas range from Prima: North Country

This is the Christmas range from Prima called North Country.  Below is one of the patterned papers from this range called Snow Fall.  Prima describes this range as 'Woodland images of the forest in winter, coated in snow ... trees standing bare ... deer congregating among the natural beauty' - sounds almost poetic!

There is also a 2.5" x 3" clear stamp of the North Country snowflake in a Christmas tree arrangement with Merry Christmas sentiment on order with this range.
The range wouldn't be complete without the fabulous Flower Market flowers that co-ordinate with the patterned papers and stamps.
Is it just me or does it seem like Christmas comes earlier each year?  I know the card makers amongst you will be itching to get your hands on these little lovelies to start making your Christmas cards.  Perhaps you have already started on them!  Leave a comment and let me know what you think about this range, whether you are already making your cards (or already made them!).

Thank you for stopping by.  If you leave a comment (see rules) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  Best of luck!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh these xmas papers are gorgeous!! and I love that stamp! I really need to get started on my Xmas cards, I have alot of friends and family with Birthday's in Spetember though so have been concentrating on those but as soon as all of those are done I will be making a start on Xmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp is lovely! Will have to have one of them
    Have already started making cards,with my group of friends and family x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my.....all these new products, my purse is shaking lol, they all look very exciting and I adore the colours.
    I do agree Christmas seems to get earlier each year , I need to start getting organised , thats a fab stamp and the colours in those flowers are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne thanks for your comment. If you become a follower of this blog I can enter your name into the draw for the blog candy - why miss out! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The description is poetic and the papers have a great blue based theme, both sides combined would make a wonderful creation. Laura

    ReplyDelete