Wednesday, 10 August 2011

FORE!

Another layout I have made from the August Scrapaholix Kit.  I do admit to adding another sheet of white cardstock but there are plenty of sheets of patterned paper in this kit this month.  The technique this month, (Kars wooden ornaments) are really cute shapes that can be coloured in with pens, paints, inks etc., and are light enough to be stuck on with a glue pen.
I couldn't resist adding some of those adorably cute stickers from Simply Creative.  I especially love those little birdies!  I have this paper range in stock in 8" x 8" size along with co-ordinating rub-ons.  If you buy the paper pad and rub-ons together you can save some money.

Thank you for stopping by today.  If you leave a comment and you are a follower of this blog (see rules) I will enter your name into the draw to win this month's blog candy giveaway.  Good luck.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice paper combo, I think the white background really sets them off. Love those flags along the top too! The birdie stickers and wooden embellishments are really cute! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super title for a lovely layout!! Bet he had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layout, my favourite part is the cheery little birds and trees. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, yummy colours - nice and summery. I love the little bumble bee perched on the flower. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout , those little birdies are so cute. The flags look great and being on the white background just shows the colours off so well

    ReplyDelete