Friday, 26 August 2011

FREE Postage weekend!

Just to let everyone know that I have a FREE postage weekend on at The Scrapbook Garden this weekend (offer ends on Monday - includes Monday though!).  So, if you spend £12.50 or more you can get your lovelies sent out free of charge. 

I have over 100 new lines added this month, so why not treat yourself!  The new Prima lines are fab, so is the Authentique Collection and the gorgeous Bazzill Two Scoops. 

The code (on checkout) is AUGBANK2011 - happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a great offer, Ive been dreaming about those two scoops papers they are fab , i need to stock up on some of those

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great offer I really wanted some more of the tando masks as there such fun to use but the musical and clock ones, which are a favourite are out of stock. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura - they sold out at the Rainton Meadows Show and I only ordered the new masks with my last order. This size mask is very popular with card makers. No doubt I will be ordering them in again. Ann

    ReplyDelete