Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Glitz Design: Vintage Blue

Those lovely Glitz girls have come up with another fabulous range in this one called 'Vintage Blue'.  I think this manufacturer is fast becoming one of my favourites as they are so on the money when it comes to style and colour combinations.
I thought I would show you a closer look at one of the papers above.  This one is called 'Toile' and it is gorgeous!
Of course, each range comes with their own little 'Teeny Alpha Stickers' and this  pack is called 'Pearl'.  There are Navy Stickers and White Type Stickers all winging their way to The Scrapbook Garden too.
Let me know what you think of this new range from Glitz Design.  I think it is important to get customer feedback and I am interested in your comments.  For each comment you leave (see rules) I will enter your name into the Blog Candy draw.  Best of luck.

2 comments:

  1. oooh I like this blue and yellow combo, not always a huge fan of blue, but these I like! the tiny alpha's are so dainty! lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw.....would you look at that........Ive drooled all over my computer, these little beauties are fab , those papers are to die for , what a gorgeous range they are absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete