Saturday, 6 August 2011

Having a Splashing time

This is another layout created from the Scrapaholix Kit for this month.  I used a Jenni Bowlin paint dabber on the corner of this layout using some Lace Cardstock from K.I. Memories as a template.
I used three different papers from the Sugar & Spice patterned papers in the kit for this layout.  Once again I used a template to shape the striped paper and layered up the other papers as shown.  The stickers are from Simply Creative and are called 'Birds and Bees' and they go really well with the colours of this paper range.  I used another of the Kars wooden ornaments  in the shape of a butterfly and this time I just added Stickles to it to give a little shimmer!  The title is made from a mixture of using Safmat and Delish Designs flocked alphabet stickers.

If you leave a comment I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month (see rules of entry).  Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the colour combination you have used on this. Once again the papers pick up the colours of your photo. The flower and butterflies give it a lovely summer feel and it makes me want to rush off to Alton Towers to have a go on the log flume. Alli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope when you get there Alli the weather is a bit better than it is here today - it's lashing down! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely summery layout, I especially like Sun's in the top corner and the flowers, they are fab

    ReplyDelete