Sunday, 7 August 2011

More new releases: Prima Printery Collection

This is sure to be a favourite!  This range is called 'Printery' and Prima describe it as 'A Prima artist stack of double-sided cardstock papers, impressions selected from a Victorian Era printmaker's library of etching plates'.




'Unlock the magic with a set of beautiful key impressions made with this 2.5" x 3" clear stamp', which perfectly co-ordinates with the patterned paper range.  There are also the Flower Market flowers to go with the Printery range.  All this loveliness will be available in stock soon.  Please leave a comment on what you think if this range and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (usual rules apply).  Best of luck!

6 comments:

  1. WOW....WOW....WOW.....Have I died and gone to heaven? this is delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would like this one Jaqi! There is more to come too! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I love that paper! I can see this been a very popular line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann ....should I just get my wages sent direct to you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could set up a direct debit (hehe). You never know some of this loveliness may be making it's way to you via the next Design Team Kit! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its all very exciting ....... feel like a kid waiting for christmas lol

    ReplyDelete