Wednesday, 3 August 2011

New kid on the block!

This new company called 'Authentique' have some gorgeous new ranges out now and I have the 'Journey' collection of patterned papers, plus Icons, Headlines and Petite type circle alphas all in stock now!

Check out their blog (especially the gallery) for lovely ideas on what to make with these fab papers. I have added the link to the right of this page - just click and it will take you right there.

Leave a comment on what you think of this new range and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh they look lovely! I don't use blue very often, but would definitely make the exception for the 'Journey' papers - the samples in the gallery are fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh very nice! my faves are Journey and Uncommon, followed pretty closely by Wonder! the gallery has some lovely pieces on show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh These look nice, loving the blues......may be perfect for gents themed layouts which I like doing as you dont see them often. Their gallery looks fab , their papers look stunning, my purse is shaking as i type lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 'Journey' range are lovely blues and fantastic quality, almost cardlike. They are suitable for either male or female and I like the fact they are double-sided! - twice the papers for your money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I really liked them, they have a lovely vintage look to them. My favourite is the uncommon one and I see they do them in a 6x6 pad, which is the most useful to me. Laura

    ReplyDelete