Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Petaloo Flowers

I have just had a delivery of some Petaloo Flowers and these lovely Crinkled Rose Layers in Light Blue are a good match with the new Authentique papers as are the Mini Delphiniums (Lt. Blue mix).

My favourites though are these gorgeous Glittered Layered Daisies that have a lovely sprinkling of glitter and a gem centre - beautiful for wedding invitations, cards or scrapbook pages!
Flowers have to be my no. 1 embellishment and I went through a phase where practically every layout had a flower of some sort on the page!  What is your favourite embellishment?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (rules apply as usual).  Best of luck.

1 comment:

  1. These are fab.......I love the Mulberry ones they are my favourite

    ReplyDelete