Saturday, 20 August 2011

Prima: Printery, Alla-Prima & North Country

At last .... Prima stocks have arrived.  I have the paper collections of Printery, Alla-Prima and North Country as well as stamps and Printery Tiny Alphas all uploaded and ready on the website shop.
The North Country Christmas Tree clear stamp is pretty special, along with the Printery clear stamp - Keys.  I think these will be flying off to new homes very soon as they only cost £2.25 (great value for money).

Why don't you pop over into the shop and have a look see!  Let me know what you think about the collections, what's your favourite, or whatever you like and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (see rules).  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Wow those rubber stamps are gorgeous and those black and vanilla set of papers are out of this world what a fabulous range this is , double sided is fab usually but i think its gonna be very hard to be able to decide which is the best side with these papers they are so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Printery and North Country Collections are proving to be a hit already! I don't think I will have these on the shelf for too long. Pity I didn't have them last weekend though at the Papercraft Show as they look even more gorgeous in 'real life'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the North Country collection! I get carried away at Christmas and usually have to force myself to stick to one collection - I think it's going to be Prima this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the printery-negative and the maine meadow, and the printery -script - Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The papers are lovely if I have to choose a favourite from each collection it has to be the printery negative and the north country red deer. My favourite stamp has to be the script. Laura

    ReplyDelete