Sunday, 14 August 2011

Showtime at Rainton Meadows!

Just to remind everyone in the area (and beyond) that it is the 'Ross' Papercraft Show today at Rainton Meadows Arena, Houghton-Le-Spring.  The show opens at 10.00 a.m. until 3.00 p.m. and I will be there - so if you live in the area or just fancy a day out at a craft show - this is one not to miss!
I have been informed that there will be a couple of people who have appeared on Sky TV demonstrating card making and craft equipment, as well as other demonstrations taking place on a whole range of trade stands.

There will be FREE prize draws every hour from 11.00 a.m. until 2.00 p.m. with a prize of a £20 voucher (that's a total of £80) that can be redeemed anywhere in the show.  The admission is only £3.00 and there is FREE parking available too.  If you pre-book your ticket for the January (2012) show you can purchase this for HALF PRICE!

This year there are 34 stands at the show and some you will see at the big shows at Manchester and Birminghm (where you can pay up to £15.00 for parking and entrance) for the same number of papercraft stands.  There are some smaller retailers at this show that you won't see at the bigger shows (me included), who sell different products from some of the bigger retailers.

So, what are you waiting for - get those trainers on and get yourself along to the show.  Please stop by and say hello - I love to meet my customers at these events.  If you cannot get to the show or you live too far away - I will take some photo's to show you.  Leave a comment today and I will enter you into the draw (rules apply).  Looking forward to today!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to go to the show but too far away, Ann I hope you have a very successful day and enjoy yourself. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and I hope you sell lots, Im back at work now im afraid but look forward to seeing your photos , its sunday so that means a double shift for me , and id much rather be at the craft show with you , so hope it goes well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a great show - absolutely exhausted. I will be posting about this on Tuesday (too shattered to write blog tonight). I took some photo's Jaqi but they aren't great but I will post them anyhow. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, glad it went well :-)

    ReplyDelete