Thursday, 11 August 2011

Two Scoops!

Bazzill Basics paper has added a new unique line of colourful, textured paper to its collection.  This cardstock is sure to be a favourite, especially to those who like to tear, emboss, distress, ink or sand.  The sheet can be used as is - or the second colour (shown along the strip with the bar code) can be revealed to create decadent colour combinations that always look great together.  They have even given them delicious sounding names and with two gorgeous colours all rolled into one paper - what more can you ask for!
This gorgeous new edition to the already fabulous Bazzill brand comes in three textures of Dots, Flowers and Cathedral Window.


This orange lovely is called 'Orange Sorbet'


This gorgeous green is called 'Prickly Pear'


This pretty pink is called 'Strawberry Cheesecake'

The full range of these new cardstock colours will be available to buy from The Scrapbook Garden very soon.  Another gorgeous range that is sure to be very popular.

Please leave a comment on what you think about this new range and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (usual rules apply).  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. These colours are gorgeous!! I have never tried sanding but it is something I'd like to have a go at, these would be lovely to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - I can't wait to get my hands on these as I LOVE Bazzill cardstock. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours especially the prickly pear one, the embossing isn't something I would go for though. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it may appeal more to scrapbookers who cut their cardstock for layering. I know it would be something I would use as I am always looking for different textures for my layouts. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink paper is wonderful - anything pink with flowers gets my vote every time x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann....you need to stop tempting me this way......Im gonna be skint at this rate lol these are fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry! I can't stop myself from buying all this loveliness! Ann x

    ReplyDelete