Monday, 1 August 2011

Winner of July's Blog Candy & New Candy up for grabs!

Tah dah! The winner of the Blog Candy 'Prima Floral Quartet; is .......


49

Random numbers generated Aug 1 2011 at 9:5:55 by www.psychicscience.org


Congratulations April on your win! Please contact me with your details and your prize will be sent out to you. Thank you to everyone who participated in the draw.

And now - August's Blog Candy:
This month the blog candy consists of:

Simply Creative Stickers - 1 pack each of 'Owls & Trees', 'Floral A' and 'Floral B'.

Simply Creative Metallic Alphabet Fabric Stickers - 1 pack each of Purple and Blue.

ZVA Creative - 1 pack of self-adhesive embellishment gems in Pink.

Prima e.line Flowers - 1 pack each of Slate Blue, White and Vintage Asstd.

To be in with a chance of winning this blog candy (see rules on the left) - leave a comment on a daily basis (on the day of the blog post) and your name will be entered into the draw. Draw closes on 31st August 2011. Good Luck!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited to see that my name was drawn for last months candy! Thanks so much, I have emailed my details. Have added the new candy to my side bar, I spy the lovely "Life" sticker in the new candy that you used in your last post! Looking forward to seeing all the creations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning April - congratulations to you on winning last month's blog candy draw. I hope you make loads of lovely things with your flowers. Your prize is winging its way to you and you should get this is a couple of days. Enjoy! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations April, have lots of fun playing with all those fab things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have added your candy to my side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the lucky winner and thanks for the chance I've linked you up hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the candy...thank you for the chance to win it!!!

    ReplyDelete