Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Winter Fun

This is the third and final layout in this unit, using an Electronic Cutting Machine.  I used the Cricut to cut the 'snowflakes' style shapes in both card and acetate, adding some gems to give some sparkle!  This is another layout based on a sketch by Cherie Averill of Sassylilsketches, which I changed to suit my photographs.
I used Fancy Pants Designs - Christmas Magic patterned papers for this design. The base of this layout is 'Christmas Carol' and I used the reverse side, which gave a snowy background to add the Christmas Magic Strips patterned paper. 

I used the Cricut to make the title using layered text of red and white.  The word 'fun' is the negative piece you get once you cut the words out and I used this instead of the cut words.  I placed a piece of white card behind it to give a bit more interest to the title.

Please leave a comment and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (rules apply).  Best of luck!

2 comments:

  1. What a great fun layout , love the idea of the gems gives it that icy sparkle its lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jaqi your comments are appreciated. Ann x

    ReplyDelete