Thursday, 18 August 2011

Witches on broomsticks, Pumpkins and more!

Spooky goings on at The Scrapbook Garden!  I have just had an order from Tando Creative and there is a theme emerging - namely, Halloween!
This Witch on her broomstick is a new chipboard release from Tando Creative but can be also purchased as a Mask - a must for Halloween invitations and spooky scrapbook pages!

These chipboard Pumpkins would be perfect for adorning gift bags or table decorations for the perfect spooky theme!


This Grab Bag of Bats could be flying your way soon - all chipboard and waiting to be covered in whatever paints, pens, pencils, embossing powders, you want to throw at them.  These are ideal for children to colour - make a Halloween themed party and let them loose on a bag of bats!


These Skulls aren't for the faint hearted!  Would be perfect for 'Pirate' themed layouts, party invitations, decorations .....


The Spider's Web is available as a Mask that can be used over and over .......

What do you do to celebrate Halloween?  I know it's a while yet but if you are thinking of having a Halloween themed party for the children now is the perfect time to start planning.  Decorations, invites and activities for the little ones can be handmade and are much more fun to do than just popping to the shops and buying them (which can be quite expensive). 

Leave a comment to say how you celebrate (or if you don't!) and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  The usual rules apply though.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Love the new chipboard and the spider mask!! My grandchildren go 'trick n treat' so always love to scrap halloween!! Sometimes we have a party too!!!
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think next to Christmas, Halloween is one of the biggest celebrations for children (apart from birthdays of course!). I am glad your grandchildren get into the 'spirit'. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh! I love Halloween it is my favourite time of year. I once held a murder mystery at my home and completed decorated the whole of my downstairs' three rooms and the year before that I hand made nearly all of my decorations, hanging stuffed ghosts, witches etc. and made a graveyard game for material made ghosts to be thrown into the graves. I was thinking about doing something this year for my daughters' school friends but alas on reflection, I simply have not got enough time to organise it all - but I will still dress up and go trick-or-treating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun Pamela! I love it when people really get into the spirit of the occasion. Thanks for letting us know. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new chipboard looks great, bet theres some fun to be had with this little lot. We love to go to Disney around HAlloween, the park is fab when its all decorated up ....everywhere you look theres a pumpkin man, and everything is painted Orange......aw i miss it

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds fab Jaqi - I think that must be every childs dream!

    ReplyDelete