Friday, 2 September 2011

Cousins

I was looking through some of the piles of stash I have (of my own - not the shop) and came across a page layout kit I had bought from Scrapaholix (in 2008!).  I thought it was about time I did something with it and this is the result!
I have to admit - this is a pure scraplift (including the same papers) that was an original by Carolyn from Scrapaholix.  I think it may have been designed for one of their workshops they do.  Anyhow, I am really pleased with how it's turned out.  The patterned papers are from Paperloft (Well Worn) range and the ones in the kit were Oxford Stripe and Flowers.  Carolyn kindly had the instructions for paper sizes etc. also in the kit so it made my life very easy.

Have you ever used a scrapbook page kit (complete with instructions) or similarly a card kit with instructions to make up?  Leave a comment and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month (rules apply - as always).  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. This layout is great, love the flowers! I've never made a project from a kit before, it would probably save me alot of time as I spend ages thinking about what to do next :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Ann,i like the way the title is within the band around the photo and I really like those corners, I just may pinch that idea lol , i like it very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, this is a lovely layout the papers used and the design go lovely together. I have never a kit with instructions. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments - much appreciated. Ann x

    ReplyDelete