Monday, 26 September 2011

Design Team: Card selection

Jaqi decided to use what patterned papers she had left from this month's kit to make some simple cards.

Jaqi's kit this month included the gorgeous Prima Printery Collection and she has used pieces left over from Love Ledger, Monogram, Signature and Emperor. to create these four simple, but effective cards.  There is also some Bazzill Two Scoops 'Black Cow' cardstock included, which looks like it has been sanded to reveal the inner core of the paper.  The flowers are from Prima 'Marri Collection Botanical', which co-ordinate well with this paper range.

Further details on these cards can be found on Jaqi's blog at www.jaqi-scrapbookinginmysleep.blogspot.com    Leave a comment on this post and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month (see rules).  Thanks for stopping by. 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of cards, my fave is the bottom right, but they are all lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What super papers used on the cards, I haven't been crafting due to an injury but getting back into it and got a simple card made using the wonderful Tando masks from yourself, I have popped it on my blog if you would like to see it. I am going to use these often they are fabby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura - I love what you have done with your Tando Mask - left a comment for you on your blog. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work, thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies, laura I left you a comment on your blog thats a fab card :-)

    ReplyDelete