Monday, 12 September 2011

Design Team: The Kells

This is the second 'sketch' layout created by Jaqi for this month's Design Team submission.  Jaqi was given the gorgeous Prima Printery Collection of patterned papers, Keys stamp and the lovely Two Scoops cardstock.  The sketch that Jaqi has used today is from 'Scrapbooking Sketches OZ - Aussie Style'.
For this layout Jaqi has used Bazzill French Vanilla for the base, Prima Printery 'Signature' and 'Monogram', along with Bazzill Two Scoops in 'Black Cow'. For two of the circles, Jaqi has used the Prima Keys stamp. Further details on this layout can be found at Jaqi's blog at www.jaqi-scrapbookinginmysleep.blogspot.com

Another sketch to try out - I will be giving you another version of this sketch tomorrow when I try my hand at interpreting the sketch.  Come back tomorrow to see what I have created.  I would love to see what you come up with!  Send me a photo of a sketch that you have used from this blog and I will give you another entry into the blog candy draw for this month.  The usual rules apply - see left of screen.  Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. I found this sketch very easy to follow , and these papers were a joy they are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo used for this page. lovely patterned papers. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage colours on this layout! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the vintage look of this and those ribbons on the tags look lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really liked the vintage colors. The sketch is interesteing with the circle themes. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete