Friday, 23 September 2011

Design Team: My Girl

Julia has chosen this sketch from 3 Scrapateers.com for her third layout this month.  Using Prima Alla-Prima patterned papers and Bazzill Two Scoops on this design, Julia has created another lovely layout.

The Prima Alla-Prima patterned papers used in this layout are called 'Ferrulle' (used both sides) and 'Fresco' (used reverse side).  As the sketch suggested stitching on the layout, Julia has machine stitched where the sketch indicated.

The 'ribbon' is in fact strips of Bazzill Two Scoops cardstock in Daiquiri Ice, as is the photo corner.  The title is stamped using a turquoise ink to compliment the colours in the layout.  Another great sketch to use!  Further details can be found on Julia's blog at www.straydreamsblog.blogspot.com

If you fancy having a go at one of the sketches, why not let us see what you have done!  Leave a comment and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (see rules).  Come back tomorrow to see what I have done with this sketch.  Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what gorgeous colours these papers are , I love that Daiquiri Ice. I like the way its been used as ribbon and the one photo corner looks good. Its a lovely layout, theres been some really good sketches this month I will certainly be using sketches again . this month has taken me out of my comfort zone which is always good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this lay out and the colour scheme is lovely. I like the strip that goes across being offset, it adds more interest than just straight across. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combo, looks fresh and pretty against the white backdrop! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors, and layout. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete