Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Design Team: The Road Less Traveled

For her second layout this month, Jules has used a sketch from Pencil Lines and the beautiful Authentique 'Journey' Collection of patterned papers, Headlines, Icons and Petite Type Circle Alphas.

Jules has used  Itinerary (the reverse side), Voyage (the reverse side) and Promenade patterned papers from the range.  The title is made up from a mixture of the Petite Type Circle Alphas from the 'Journey' range and K & Co. Urban Die-cut Alpha Stickers.  The flowers are Prima e.line in Slate Blue.

Jules has also added some elements from the Icons sheet and the Headlines tag is from the range also.  If you want further details on this layout, visit Jules' blog at www.scrappingmojo.blogspot.com

If you pop back tomorrow you will see my take on this sketch.  Please leave a comment to say you have stopped by and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month for your chance to win some lovely Halloween goodies!  To ensure that you get your name entered please see rules of entry.  Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I like the patterned papers chosen for this sketch, the colour scheme is great. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout and the colours work really well. I feel my scrapbooking juices flowing lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice layout, lovely papers too, I also like this sketch I just may have a go at this one myself :-)

    ReplyDelete