Sunday, 25 September 2011

New Glitz Design 'Vintage Blue' has arrived!

This brand new collection from Glitz Design is just beautiful!  I know I may be a bit biased but it is truly lovely.  Here is a selection of the patterned papers for you to feast your eyes on:
This one is called Vintage Blue Stripe.

This one is called Vintage Blue Motif.

Both are beautiful in their own right but I have used both together in a lovely layout that will be shown next week as part of the 'sketches' month we have been running here at The Scrapbook Garden blog.

There are some lovely Teeny Alphas to go with this range also and I used the Navy ones, which co-ordinated really well with these patterned papers.

Tomorrow begins the last week of the DT sketches challenge and Jaqi will be next up to show some cards she has made using patterned papers from the Prima Printery Collection.  Leave a comment on today's blog and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw - not long to go now.  Usual rules apply though.  Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. These papers are absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see the layout you do! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These papers are lovely, I don't use nearly enough blue on my cards! looking forward to seeing how you use them. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers, love those blues. Thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous papers, what a beautiful colour that teal is....yummy

    ReplyDelete