Thursday, 22 September 2011

Serious Face

This is what I created using the sketch that Jules used yesterday.  Although I have used patterned papers from the same range, mine are different to those used yesterday. I decided to use the Authentique 'Journey' patterned papers in 'Explore' (used both sides), 'Promenade' (used reverse side), and a little scrap of 'Stroll' (reverse side) for the centre of the rosette.
I used Bazzill Two Scoops in 'Fudge Ripple' for one of the circles to add some texture and Bazzill 'Great Lakes' for one of the circles and the rosette.  I cut the rosette on the Cricut using Plantin SchoolBook cartridge. The title is made from Thickers and other stickers from my own stash.  I doodled around the edges of the page and added some dots around the circles.

Leave a comment on today's post and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  The usual rules apply though - if you don't add your name as a follower, you will lose out on getting your name into the draw.  Best of luck!

5 comments:

  1. Loving the circles and colour scheme again today! The rosette is a nice touch. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill take on yesterdays layout, oooh thats another two scoops paper that looks as though its a lovely colour. I agree with April the rosette is a lovely touch, great papers though the page has a lovely fresh feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have layered the circles - draws the eye to the photo. The colours work well together also! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours, all the papers go so well together... Love this design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your comments.

    She3655 - if you become a follower of this blog I can enter your name into the draw - see rules. Ann x

    ReplyDelete