Thursday, 27 October 2011

Authentique Gathering .... in store later today!

I am expecting a delivery later today of the fabulous Authentique 'Gathering' paper collection, along with other co-ordinating products.  I have just popped over to the Authentique gallery and found this Wow! Dress Form made by Emily  Lanham from this fab range.

This gorgeous creation shows the beautiful papers off to perfection!  I can't wait to get my hands on this range as the colours are absolutely perfect for autumn layouts as well as being suitable for a number of other projects too.  If anyone has the Tim Holtz dress form die or similar, this would look fantastic made up for the front of a card or other project.

Leave a comment on today's post (see rules - please don't miss out) and I will enter your name into the draw for this month.  Not long now until it is drawn.  Best of luck!

10 comments:

  1. These are lovely papers and you are right they are shown to perfection in the dress form. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just given me an idea, lol.... I could make my Christmas outfit using papers hee hee.I love the colours, your right, they could be used for any amount of progects.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann,just to say I have just received my first edition papers
    they are lovely! Can't wait to use them Thanks for the speedy delivery and the embellishments,today's paper look lovely as well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ann these look fab , that looks like a lovely project.
    I have the Tim Holtz cutting die 'sewing room' and I imagine these would be fab papers for that .
    lol Shelagh ....I couldnt imagine making myself a dress out of them though, that would take way too many papers hehehe, i think I will give that project a miss

    ReplyDelete
  5. taking a closer look at this do you think they have used the rosette cutter to get the paper cut the way they have?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW the dress form is fab and your right it really shows off the papers so well! How lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne - pleased you received your order ok - the Post Office can deliver first class post on time!

    Jaqi: Re the rosette cutter on the dress form. I thought that would be a good idea to do that too! I am not sure if that is what they have used though.

    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thse papers are lovely and the dress form would look lovely in my living room.LOL! Very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a creative and beautiful way to display paper patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable what a great way to show off all that paper and very Creative :)

    ReplyDelete