Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Authentique 'Wonder' Collection

I have on order the new Christmas paper collection from Authentique called 'Wonder' and thought I would whet your appetite with a few lovely pictures of the range.
This is the whole range showing the other side of the papers.

 
This double-sided design is called 'Anticipation'

 
This double-sided design is called 'Expectation'.

 
This double-sided design is called 'Surprise'.

Authentique is a fairly new company but they have come up with some fabulous designs and colourways with this collection.  What is your favourite?  If you need to see more of the range - go to their website (link on side bar) to view in more detail.  Tomorrow I have the new 'Gathering' Collection to show you - not available until the end of the month though.

Leave a comment on today's post and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (see rules).  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Oh.....drool drool.....how fab are these? those traditional Santas are fabulous but I couldnt pick a favourite after that they are all gorgeous. hehehe you need to stop stocking such gorgeous stuff im never gonna be rich at this rate.
    The colours are so lovely and traditional too , really beautiful bet these sell like hot cakes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely vintage style papers, if I had to pick a favourite it has to be the anticipation one and it's the santa side I like the best. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I really love their vintage feel colour...super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these traditional papers! find it hard to pick a fave though! I love the santas on the Anticipation design but I like Surprise too!!!! they are all lovely, I really can't pick! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW What can I say...... Gorgeous,I cou;dnt pick a fave, I would just have to have them all lol...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too:-) Too too gorgeous to choose from. I pick them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful papers, love the vintage feel and colors. Cannt wait to see mor epapers tomorrow. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete