Thursday, 13 October 2011

Brand New - Authentique Gathering Collection

They have done it again!  This Brand New Collection (due out at the end of the month) from Authentique is just gorgeous!  Here is a sneaky peek at three of the lovely designs from the range.
This design is called 'Bloom'.


This design is called 'Together'.


This design is called 'Grow'.

There are another three lovely designs in this range - show the others tomorrow!  Which design do you like out of these three?  Leave a comment to let me know and you will be included in the blog candy draw (see rules).  Best of luck and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I like this colour scheme!!! very nice! Very hard to pick a fave... but I will force myself today after being so indecisive yesterday :o) so I think Bloom is my fave! but the others are lovely too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely papers, my favourite is the bloom one as well. I really lime the colours of the flowers and the dotty page is such a great coordinating colour with easy to use simple little dots. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love grow...pastel vintage colour and love the damask pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely papers , they are all very nice but my favourite has to be 'Grow' I adore the edging its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOO, what lovely papers, love the colours, they would go lovely in my sitting room..... Hard to pick a favourite though, I would have to have them all ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful papers, love the patterns and colors. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete