Wednesday, 26 October 2011

First Edition Paper Pads

I have just uploaded the details on the website shop of two brand new paper pads from First Edition.  This is a new product line for me and I must say they are gorgeous!.  I decided on the 8" x 8" size as they are the most usable size for both card makers and scrapbookers.  The first one is called Isabelle and is a beautifully detailed floral paper pad with delicate designs in dusky blues, antiqued creams and rich chocolate brown colours.  It's a charming and timeless collection of papers which, will last through all the seasons.


The next paper pad is called New Leaf and is a contemporary collection of papers in a colour palette of burnt orange, sage green and chocolate brown.  The designs are bold yet pretty and the mix of large and repeat prints makes them ideal for card making and scrapbooking projects.


Both paper pads have 48 sheets, with 3 sheets of 16 designs and are made from 200gsm heavyweight cardstock.  I have a buy together offer on these paper pads at the moment.  All you have to do is click on one of the choices and the 'buy together' offer is lower down on the page.  This offer saves you £2 on buying them together.

Leave a comment on today's post and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Rules apply.  Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. This is the first time I heard of First Edition paper. Love Isabelle collection for the soft pastel colour and at 200gsm with 48sheets, this seems like a good bargain.
    Heaney xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, I haven't heard of these papers either, I have to say my favourite is also the Isabelle pad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning.... wow love these new pads, my fave is the Isabelle, love blues and browns together ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these papers,so have just ordered both
    Happy crafting! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your order Lynne - it's in the post! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh these are nice Ann, Ive not heard of this company before either, I think Isabelle is my favourite too. There seems to be loads of choice of designs in each pack and they seem great value for money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely papers Ann I especially like isabelle. I'm another who has not heard of this company

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! These are lovely paper packs, I have one First Edition pack and it is lovely, I don't see them that much though. Hmm I can't decide which is my fave x

    ReplyDelete