Monday, 24 October 2011

Gateshead Show

Thank you to everyone who came to the Gateshead show and made the event a very successful first for Purely Papercrafts.  I took a few photographs of the stand space I had at the show.  Saturday was definitely the best day (even if a bit manic!) as Sunday was a more relaxed affair. 



I always display lots of scrapbook layouts as people like to get ideas of what to do on their scrapbook pages.  Even non-scrapbookers always seem to enjoy having a look.  One lady said in all her years of going to craft shows, I was the only one who displayed scrapbook pages in this way!  I know there are always loads of cards on display and I think displaying the layouts this way makes the area look a bit like an art gallery - it is always very colourful anyhow.

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you leave a comment (and you are a follower) your name will be entered into the blog candy draw for this month.

8 comments:

  1. Good morning Ann glad to hear you had a successful weekend, your stall certainly looks cheerful and I can see why people enjoyed looking at the scrapbook pages so much.
    Have a lovely day
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Stall was amazing, and the only one that you could say that was for Scrapbookers, I know card makers can use your goodies, and other stalls had a little bit for scrappers, but yours was by far the best... And I'm glad you know I was only joking about the ripped paper hee hee hee, nice to meet your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! your stall area was lovely, so well laid out and easy to see everything. Great idea to show some examples of layouts, it's so much easier to see how papers can work together when you see them in a layout. Glad your weekend went well. I'm glad you took some photo's for those of us who couldn't make it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow Ann it looks fab , sorry i was working and couldnt make it . The layouts on the wall are a great idea and it all looks super . Glad you had a good time and hopefully it generated alot of business for you .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann i agree that your stand was colourful bright and very inspirational you certanly motivated me to "get my scrappin head on again" Pleased the show was a success for you.Photos look good

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you do the displays, I love seeing layouts as examples and inspirations. Glad it went well for you. Photos turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all your lovely comments regarding my stall at the papercraft show. It was lovely to meet new and existing customers. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brenda - I know you became a follower of my blog the other day after I met you at Gateshead Arena but your details appear to be missing (see follower list above). Please insert your follower link again and I can give you an entry into the draw for today's comment. Thanks, Ann x

    ReplyDelete