Saturday, 8 October 2011

MAX Papercraft Show

Just to remind those who live in the area (and those who travel from far away) that the MAX Paper craft Show is on tomorrow (Sunday 9th October 2011) at Nissan, Sunderland.
It is a local show (for me) but there are plenty of traders who travel from far afield to bring the crafters in the area plenty of choice for their card making, scrapbooking and other paper crafts.  The doors open to the public at 10.00 a.m. and close at 3.00 p.m. - so plenty of time to have a look around, perhaps stop for some lunch or a tea/coffee whilst you are there.

If you are going, please stop by and say hello as I love to meet my customers at these events.  Leave a comment today and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Please see rules to qualify - you miss out on getting your name into the draw if you are not a follower!  Best of luck.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Ann, I hope you have a successful day with lots and lots of sales. I would love to join you all. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. evening Ann, I'm hopeing to get to nissan. I had great fun on Friday plating with the goodies you delivered on Friday..... still enjoying them

    ReplyDelete