Wednesday, 5 October 2011

More Christmas themes from Tando!

Following on from yesterday's blog about the new Tando Creative Masks - well today I shall highlight some of their new Christmas chipboard.  First up is this classic shape, known by millions of children worldwide!

Of course it's the great man himself 'Santa Claus' with his sleigh and reindeer!


Who could resist these fab 'Wonky Trees' in a grab bag?


And last, but not least, this beautiful 3D Angel (small), ready for you to decorate.  These would be great as place settings for Christmas Day!

I must admit I'm spoilt for choice on these three lovelies but I think my favourite has to be those 'Wonky Trees' (just love them!).  Tando has brought us some fab things since they have been in business and I am sure that they will continue to go from strength to strength in the future.  Did you know they are a British company?  It's great to see that in an industry that is dominated by American products.

Leave a comment and the name of one of the great man's reindeer for an extra entry (only one per person please).  See if we can get them all!  See rules of entry please.  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Love all of these new items, I also think my fave are the wonky trees! but all are great. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops... forgot to name one of Santa's reindeer. PRANCER! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for Christmas with all the fabulous goodies coming out and I also have to go with the trees as favourite. Reindeer name - Blitzen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember you must be a follower of this blog before you can be entered into the blog candy draw. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann, they are all lovely and the wonky trees would be great done with utee and stamped buy I also really like the little angel, she would look dazzling all done up. As for the reindeer's here are the names: Rudolf the most famous but also Cupid, Prancer, Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Donner, Blitzen and finally Vixen. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wonky trees too, they are just so quirky. I always remember the Twas the night before Christmas poem for the names of the reindeer and I will choose Vixen for absolutely no reason whatsoever :)

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all, but woud have to pick Santa's sleigh and reindeer. I will name Dasher, because I always seem to be dashing around trying to get things done this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all but really love the angel

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the wonky trees too but the sleigh and reindeer look fab also.
    aw little Rudolph is always my favourite :-(

    ReplyDelete