Friday, 14 October 2011

More of 'Gathering' Collection

As promised ... here are the remaining three lovely designs from this gorgeous paper collection - due out at the end of the month!
This design is called 'Harmony'.


This design is called 'Flourish'.


This design is called 'Reminisce'.

I love this range as I think the colours are so versatile.  They are obviously very autumnal colours but also I think they are suitable for male layouts and some vintage layouts too.  What do you think of this range?  What are your favourites?  Leave a comment to let me know and (see rules) if you qualify I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Best of luck!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE Flourish - it would make a fab background paper for a layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet again these are all lovely! I think Flourish is my fave, but can see Reminisce would be great for vintage style projects. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo yet again more lovely papers, I Love Reminisce, love blues and browns :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Reminisce..dark colour for some stunning and elegant layout. Maybe for wedding/anniversary occasion layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely, my favourite is the flourish flower print side with the blue and the reminisce muted vine pattern side. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are fab too , i love Reminisce and Harmony but the Flourish is lovely too , its hard to make a choice really . Beautiful shades really delicious

    ReplyDelete