Tuesday, 4 October 2011

New Masks from Tando Creative

Everyone loves Tando Masks!  Card makers and scrapbookers alike love the versatility of these masks.  Now Di and her lovely team from Tando Creative have brought out some more smashers - just in time for Christmas.

This one is 'Folk Styled Stitched Tree'


This one is 'Steampunk Christmas Tree'


This one is 'Joined Snowflakes'


This one is 'Christmas Borders'

Something for everyone I think!  I especially love the 'Folk Styled Stitched Tree' as I love stitching on my layouts and this would be fab on scrapbook layouts and on cards. I have these new product releases on order and should get them in stock this week.  Leave a comment on what you think of these new releases and if you qualify I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  Best of luck!

8 comments:

  1. I love the stitched tree... I can see myself using this mask and splatter on rainbow colour to create multi-colour tree on my card and scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely! I find myself suprised that I like the Steampunky Tree!! as steampunk isn't really my thing.... definately like those borders, they look very usefull! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great new Tando masks, they are all great designs and once you start using these you get really hooked as you can use them with loads of different techniques and they clean up after use a real treat. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fab, love the stitchy Christmas tree. I have no actual idea how to use masks though, just keep seeing them pop up all over the place recently. Are they easy?

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma - go to Tando Creative blog (link on side bar) as they have a DT who do some incredible things with the masks and their chipboard. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liek them all, but especially like the Christmas Borders. Something for everyone is right. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ann, I will have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely tando goodies oh these have really started to get me in the mood for xmas .....

    ReplyDelete