Thursday, 20 October 2011

Purely Papercrafts

The next show I will be attending is a brand new show called Purely Papercrafts at Gateshead International Stadium on 22nd and 23rd October 2011.  This venue has been refurbished and improved to a very high standard.  It has ample free and disabled car parking and is all on ground floor level.

I am informed that there is an excellent and reasonably priced cafeteria as you enter, which will be open from 9.00 a.m. both mornings serving drinks, light snacks, cakes etc.  The show is being held in the main Sports Hall and will have exhibitor stands, demonstrations, displays by guilds and a full timetable of workshops.

Anyone attending, who would like to order on-line and pick up their order at the show can place orders up until Thursday evening.  Any orders placed after that cannot be processed in time.  If you would like to use this facility, use the 'pick up at store' option, which gives free postage and you will save money as well as ensuring that you get the products you want.  Certain items do sell out quickly.  I hope to see many regular customers (and new ones please), so just pop by and say hello.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I lived closer!!!! would be lovely to stop by. Hope it all goes well for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to going, and hope to bag a few bargins, I'll be popping by to say hello, might even have a look in your shop, and place an order, picking it up at the show is a good idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a successful day Ann, I would love to go but just too far so will just say my Hello! on line. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the show goes well Ann, I wont manage to get there im afraid but I will be there at the next one in April hopefully.

    Ive heard a few people saying they are attending and its getting good coverage on the radio so lets hope is a busy time for you and you sell lots of stock.

    Have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Hi Ann, hope the show goes well - just wanted to mention that I have made a lovely 'batgirl' wand out of one of the little bats from the Sept blog camdy prize - they are very versatile!) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your good wishes for the show.

    Twinkle Star: I have been on your blog and love your wand with the bat - it's fab! I love to see how blog draw winners use their candy. Thanks for letting me know. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could attend, hope the show goes very well for you.

    ReplyDelete