Saturday, 1 October 2011

September Blog Candy Winner & Blog Candy for October!

The winner of the blog candy this month is: TwinkleStar
38
Random numbers generated Oct 1 2011 at 9:34:15 by www.psychicscience.org 

Congratulations to TwinkleStar, please email me with your details so that I can post your prize out to you.

Here is what is up for grabs in October:

1 x MME Lost & Found Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad
1 x Tando Creative Mask - Hanging Baubles
1 x Tando Creative Mask - Snowflakes
1 x Tando Creative Candle Ornaments (chipboard)
1 x Christmas Wishes Glitter Rub-ons
1 x Rose Tinted Christmas Rub-ons
1 x Prima Clear Stamp (Christmas Tree)
To be in with a chance of winning - see rules on left of page.  Leave a comment on today's post and (if you qualify) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Best of luck!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winner. What a fantastic candy you are offering this month Ann, even any of the tando masks on there own would be a fantastic prize. Have a good weekend. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Twinkle Star:) Ann, the next candy looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - can't believe I won! So pleased, thanks! Will email you my details! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Twinkle Star!!! October's candy is lovely! looking forward to seeing all of the creations this month. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas candy! I am your new follower and have just posted about this candy give away on my blog paperpapier.blogspot.com
    Thank you so much for the chance to win.
    Heaney xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Twinklestar hope you have lots of fun playing with all of that fab candy.

    Great new blog candy for this month everything looks delicious, I will pop the details on my blog after work today , hope you have all had a lovely weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://iakoma.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-post_04.html

    candy looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://raznoe-interesnoe-poleznoe.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-post_5426.html
    Сладкая конфета! спасибо за шанс!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!

    Have just recently found your blog and love your cards and layouts.

    Hope you don't mind me entering your candy being so new, I've added it to my sidebar :)

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous giveaway, thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the lucky winner. And thanks again for another chance at yet some more fabulous candy. Someone is going to be really lucky.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete