Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Tando Mask re-stocks

Just to update on the Tando Masks situation.  I have re-stocks of the following masks - all are £3.00 each:

Clock Mask, Cobweb Mask, Cogs Group Mask, Flourish Ring Mask, Hanging Baubles Mask, Heart Flourish Mask, Leaves Mask

I also have re-stocks of the brand new Christmas range:
Christmas Borders, Folk Styled Stitched Tree Mask, Steampunk Christmas Tree Mask, Snowflake Mask

Buy any 4 Masks (or more) and get FREE postage (offer applies today only).  To receive the free postage use 'pick up at store option' when you check out (which will give you free postage) and in the comments box type the words SCRAPBOOK GARDEN BLOG.  The free postage (worth £2.50 on orders over £10.00) applies to Masks only I'm afraid but now is your chance to stock up on the ones you want.  I have another Papercraft Show at the weekend and these will sell quickly!  Don't miss out on the free postage!  Applies to UK addresses only and today only!

Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, bought myself 4 and I'm looking forward to receiving them and having a play. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura - you will receive the usual emails from me regarding your order status. I am sure you will enjoy 'playing' with these when you get them. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to have a look at the masks, I've never tried them, but the results on some of the work I have seen them used on, is lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelagh - the Tando Creative Blog has loads of ideas on what to do with their products. The DT here at The Scrapbook Garden have used masks on projects too. Laura made a beautiful card using the leaves mask also. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the masks , ive had some lovely results with them in the past. The music one is a personal favourite , i find you always get great results with them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have fun, and do well, at the weekend show.

    ReplyDelete